Requesting an insurance quote for your mobile or manufactured home is simple, safe and secure. The benefits of owning a mobile or manufactured home are unique, so choosing an insurance company that values those benefits is important.
Simply complete the above form, click Request Quote and then wait to be contacted by a licensed agent.
Knowing how much you should insure your mobile or manufactured home for is dependent on several factors such as original purchase price, current coverage, improvements and replacement valuations.
Requesting a quote is the first step to creating a customized policy. We offer mobile and manufactured home insurance options in Texas, Tennessee, Alabama, New Mexico, Arizona, Louisiana, Florida, Kentucky, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Mississippi and beyond.
Did You Know?
- Companies specializing in mobile and manufactured home insurance often do not offer flood and earthquake coverage
- Standard mobile and manufactured home insurance policies may not offer replacement cost coverage
- Liability coverage that provides protection against third party claims such as those made by a neighbor or guest is included
Plans and protection vary by state. Speak with a licensed representative for complete details and options. Licensed representatives are available Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm EDT.
Why Choose HomeFirst Agency?
HomeFirst Agency has provided homeowner's insurance for mobile homes, manufactured homes and modular homes for over 17 years. Over 180,000 customers have trusted us with their homeowner's insurance needs.
Flexible payment plans and coverage tailored to your needs provide quality policies at affordable prices. Insuring your home should not be a financial burden. In addition to escrow billing, we also offer direct bill payment options of one, two, four or six pays every other month.
All policies include a customized plan specifically for a mobile or manufactured home. Flood and earthquake coverage are standard along with protection from damages caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, tornado, earthquake, hurricane, theft and more. Liability coverage also come standard with each policy.
When comparing mobile home insurance costs, you can count on HomeFirst Agency to provide:
- Over 17 years of experience with manufactured and mobile home coverage
- Fast and Accurate Responses to Your Questions and Claims
- Multiple Coverage Options to fit your needs
- Competitive Manufactured and Mobile Home Insurance policies
Our policies are written through American Bankers Insurance of Florida and American Security Insurance. Both have a Best Rating of “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company.
We also offer additional programs. Ask us about the Home Protection Plan.